Working with all departments and staff groups within three acute trusts, the post holder will join a team of developers committed to providing bespoke software for both clinical and administrative applications to improve patient care and safety.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creatively utilising modern web application technology to meet the complex requirements of each project.
- Adhering to industry best practices, writing clean and well-structured code.
- Analyse and manipulate inbound interface data
- Use supplier documentation and guides to interpret 3rd party system provided data
- Convert data between different requirements
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to better understand requirements
- Retrieve and manipulate WebV data to meet outbound interface requirements
- Creation and population of cache classes
- Maintaining new and existing web applications.
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail and excellent standards.
- Communicating with users and managing support requests.
The successful candidate will be proficient in:
- React (or equivalent)
- RESTful Web Services.
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Responsive Design / Development Workflows
The successful candidate will ideally have experience using:
- Relational Databases (SQL)
- Integrating APIs
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly – be confident and dynamic.
- Be a team player.
- Willing to undertake any training required to fulfil this role.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Matthew Waddingham or Matthew Bovingdon, WebV Systems Managers on 01472 875380 or 01472 874111, ext: 303570.