Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Psychology graduate for Teaching Assistant position, to work on a short term supply and long term basis in one of our using schools in Grimsby.
About the role:
- Pay rate of between £70 – £85
- Offering support to the pupils alongside the class teacher
- Supporting in multiple classrooms and age groups, depending where the support is needed.
- September 2022 start on a supply basis, with potential for a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Hold a Psychology degree
- The ideal candidates will have lots of patience, be proactive and resilient- this role can be extremely challenging but also very rewarding.
- Have a good theoretical understanding of special educational needs.
- Hold an Enhanced Child DBS or be willing to apply for one through Teaching Personnel.
- Fantastic communication skills – the ability to build up a rapport with both parents and pupils.
Benefits of working with TP:
- A team of consultants dedicated to look for roles and to support you once you are in one.
- Competitive wage.
- Access to a wide variety of CPD-training opportunities.
- Potential permanent contracts within your favourite school!
Does this sound like you? Would you like to find out further information? Hit the apply button to submit your CV today and one of our experienced consultants will call you to start the registration process!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Offerd Salary£20,000 - £30,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Vacancy TypeFull Time