Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Reporting to: Key Account Manager
FUNCTIONAL SCOPE: The efficient control of all designated administration duties to enable all departments to be able to function and deliver their key objectives to the required timescales.
· Ensure all work sheets are received, receipted, and filed in Outstation order.
· Ensure all labour and materials are entered against specific job codes.
· Ensure any descriptive comments are entered onto the system.
· To produce weekly and monthly fleet reports as required by customers.
· To assist in the production of Safety Performance Reports for allocated customers who require them.
· To assist in keeping wagon files up to date.
· Ensure all wheelset details are correctly entered onto the system and compile – distribute reports as required.
· To produce timely and accurate monthly reports for all allocated fleets.
· Review vehicle mileage from TOPS as required for individual customers.
· Assist with producing damage claims for allocated fleets in a timely manner.
· Assist with producing final costs for allocated fleets in a timely manner.
· To cover as a fleet controller during holidays etc.
· Assist in General Office duties as and when required to ensure the Immingham Office runs smoothly to include dealing with incoming calls and resolving any queries and scanning documents.
· Managing the kitchen area.
· Assist with any other work requirement as directed by your line manager
Please email [email protected] for more information and to apply.
Offerd Salary£15,000 - £20,000
Career LevelNot Applicable
Vacancy TypeFull Time
Related Jobs (10)
Various trainee roles on 14/07/2021
Temporary part time work for students on 28/06/2021
Finance and Purchasing Administrator on 07/06/2021
Fundraising and Marketing Intern on 04/06/2021
Totals Signs and Graphics Limited on 02/06/2021
Journalist on 02/06/2021
Newly qualified teachers wanted on 02/06/2021
Future Teacher on 17/05/2021
Activity Instructor on 17/05/2021
Pets at Home Groom Room Groomer on 17/05/2021