Job Title: Finance and Purchasing Administrator
Reporting to: Finance and Purchasing Manager
To manage the weekly payroll function for blue collared staff, ensuring that all aspects of the payroll system are controlled effectively, working hours are controlled. Control all purchase ledger activities and control the supplier of tele- communications within DWS. Processing of purchase ledger and receipting all invoices, reconciliation of the ledgers and supplier accounts.
· Processing of a weekly and 4-weekly payroll involving reconciling weekly timesheets from outstations using the approved Payroll systems in place.
· Processing new starters and leavers on the payroll system.
· Reconciliation report of direct time worked against paid hours.
· Processing of payments for Auto Enrolment pension deductions.
· Recording and issue of paid and accrued holiday hours.
· Recording of sick pay and SSP deductions.
· Processing and reconciling staff expenses through payroll.
· Recording and distribution of “Working Time Directive”
· Monthly reconciliation and issue of company staff employment numbers.
· Processing of wage and pension contribution journal templates in a timely manner for the accounting function
· Accounts payable contact for all suppliers
· Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements against the purchase ledger
· Processing of purchase ledger invoices in a time appropriate manner
· Receipting delivery notes and creating a GRN.
· Processing expenditure re-charges for sale cost capture.
· Cooperating with suppliers to reconcile payment requests against the ledger. Payment requests then to be sent to the Finance & Purchasing Manager
· To offer holiday cover to the Finance & Purchasing department
· Company contact for telecommunications.
· Assist with any other work requirement as directed by your line manager.
Please email [email protected] for more information and to apply.
Offerd Salary£15,000 - £20,000
Career LevelNot Applicable
Vacancy TypeFull Time
Related Jobs (10)
Various trainee roles on 14/07/2021
Temporary part time work for students on 28/06/2021
Fleet Administrator on 07/06/2021
Fundraising and Marketing Intern on 04/06/2021
Totals Signs and Graphics Limited on 02/06/2021
Journalist on 02/06/2021
Newly qualified teachers wanted on 02/06/2021
Future Teacher on 17/05/2021
Activity Instructor on 17/05/2021
Pets at Home Groom Room Groomer on 17/05/2021