We are recruiting for a company in the local area who is looking for an A Level Leaver or Graduate to train within business. The company recruit every year in this area and many of the recruits have gone on to manage teams in supply chain, sales and HR amongst others, so it really is a very good opportunity. The role details are below. Anyone interested can email me [email protected] or can call 01482 638468. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Graduate or A Level leaver opportunity, Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience, Mon – Fri (0830-1700hrs), 23 days holiday + bank holidays, career progression.
Arlington Moore is working on behalf of a successful company based on the south bank, commutable from Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Immingham and Barton.
Due to further expansion our client is looking for a Graduate or A Level calibre customer focussed individual to work within their busy Customer Support / Account management team with a view of expanding their career within the organisation. Previous recruits for this role have moved into management positions within several areas of the business.
You may already have some post qualification work experience and are now looking for a company to invest in you where you can form a career, or you may have recently left education. Either way this is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding and friendly company. Full product training will be given.
Reporting to the department Manager you will be responsible for processing incoming orders and liaising with customers and colleagues at all levels. You will manage customer accounts in terms of sales, support and advice. You will also work closely with other departments to ensure customer orders are received on time, in full
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming telephone calls in a professional manner from prospective and existing customers
- Processing / inputting customer orders on the computer system
- Communicating and working as a team with other departments to avoid or solve problems
- Responding to customer requests for product information and job pricing
- Supporting the field sales team with customer enquiries and orders
- Assisting in ensuring the smooth running of the order processing facility
- Providing excellent customer service, both internally and externally
Skills & Knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft software
- Educated to at least A Level standard, ideally degree
- A proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to build good working relationships
- High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail
This really is an opportunity for someone to have a career with a forward thinking, successful company and to work part of a great team therefore early application is advised.
Related Jobs (10)
Cook role on 31/05/2022
Chef positions available on 31/05/2022
Junior System Service Engineer on 12/04/2022
Maintenance Technician on 12/04/2022
Volunteering opportunities at Foresight on 11/04/2022
Finance roles in logistics on 11/06/2022
Temporary House Keeper on 11/08/2021
Various trainee roles on 14/07/2021