When it comes to steel security doors, The Bradbury Group is the nation’s leading provider; security, fire, flood and acoustic requirements we have it covered. Located in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire our superb £8 million production facility is second to none.
If you are looking to be part of an innovative product and people centred organisation, then the Bradbury Group is for you.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager as the Maintenance Technician you will require both an electrical and mechanical skillset to provide maintenance support for all manufacturing equipment, office and production facility throughout the business.
Machinery and equipment includes:
– CNC punch, press brake, roll forming, arc welding and cutting equipment, Electrical hand tools, Manual hand tools.
– Powder coating and paint plant equipment and service.
– All electrical installation maintenance and testing.
– Compressed air systems.
– Business facilities and infrastructure.
– Company lifting equipment and transport vehicles.
– As a member of the maintenance team, you will ensure all minor repairs are fixed in a timely manner.
– To carry out maintenance and repair to machinery and equipment in line with the companies PPM and continuous improvement programmes.
– Work with the Maintenance Manager in regard to all planned and unplanned activities on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
– To liaise with the relevant members of staff to ensure company maintenance issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately in line with the company needs.
– To take part in continuous improvement activities such as 6S and lean improvement process implementation.
– You will be expected to undertake training (if required) to align the department to the future needs of the business.
– To be empowered / encouraged to make decisions with regard to individual maintenance tasks and prioritise workload in order to reduce / eliminate business risk.
– To be responsible for providing a level of flexibility to ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out with the least disruption to production / production support – This may be in the form of adjustments to normal working hours.
– To support all other members of staff in regard to house training and development.
– To take responsibility for upholding and complying with the company health and safety standards and regulations.
– Training and expertise – Time served electrically bias engineer – competent in carrying out maintenance and installation work on production/manufacturing/facilities equipment and services
– Communication and influencing – effectively articulate ideas, concepts and messages – verbally and in writing, and be able to influence others in thinking.
– Problem solving – a logical and pro-active approach to overcoming obstacles and finding solutions which suit the operational needs of the business.
– Attention to detail – follows process, ensures complete accuracy and compliance.
– Constructively challenge – based on facts and opinions, question, probe and challenge in a way that presents sound reasoning and potential alternatives.
– Analytical review – provide and interpret data and MI, report on it and be able to substantiate it with facts and figures.
– Free parking.
– Working for an industry-leading and award-winning company.
– Onsite canteen.
– Onsite gym.
– Employee Assistance Programme.
This is a non-traditional shift pattern, Monday-Thursday 11:15-20:00, Friday 10:30-17:00, which may include weekends as required.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply via our website https://bradbury-group.com/careers/vacancies/.